When it comes to insurance, the name of LIC (Life Insurance Corporation) comes first in the mind. LIC company is the oldest life insurance company in the country. It is spread in every corner of the country and still upholds the trust of the people. LIC branch office will also be around your house.
Paying LIC Premium Online through Khatriji is quite easy. To submit LIC Premium Online, policy holders have to follow the simple steps mentioned below –
- Go to Google Play Store and download Khatriji app. If you use PC, search Khatriji.in’s website through Google.
- Open the official website of Khatriji now. Here you will see the Khatriji logo. Below this, you will see many options like Mobile, DTH and Datacard recharge etc.
- If you want to pay for insurance, then click on the insurance menu.
- A new page of Pay Your Insurance Premium opens in front of you. Here you have to fill 3 important information related to premium.
- Select Your Operator – from here you have to select your operator ie LIC.
- Enter Policy Number – Enter your policy number in this field.
- Enter amount – Whatever amount of Installment Premium you fill, fill that amount here. Write here the installment of your premium including tax. For example, if your premium is Rs 7000, then fill 7000. Make sure to verify the payment details.
- After completely submitting your information, click on continue button to proceed.
- A new page opens in front of you by clicking on the Continue button. This page gives information about Confirm Bill Payment Details.
- If you are registered on Khatriji’s portal then click on login first. However, if you are not a registered customer, then it will be necessary for you to register here. Remember, by registering in Khatriji, you can take benefits of many facilities online. Therefore, take advantage of this.
- After logging in, you click on the Proceed for Payment button on the right side of the screen.
- When you do this, a new page of payment options will open in front of you.
- From here you can choose your payment method.
- You can make your payment through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, PayTm and Wallets.
- After completing all the procedures related to online payment, as soon as you click on the Pay Now button, your premium gets deposited. In terms of security, your bank also confirms it through OTP in transactions involving the bank.
So, you can easily complete your insurance premium process in this way.
Even after this, if you are facing any problem then do not hesitate to take help from our customer care team.